Ratings for Dr. C. Michelle Morgan

New good inside but bad ideas on medication. I dont feel save with her managing my medication. I correct wiyh my dr. I know she needs records. But I need act her to file for help. I caNt think to drive right. I use coping skills but I feel she needs fast action for me. I see many she sees she walks by a father being beat. She knows another abuses drinking and continues to push meds with unsafe weight. These people are my friends my family. And I need you to help me in the way so I can handle life cope and be taken help with a worker. I cant take do it. Im in your hands and it isnt fast enough. I ask you to call never hear back. I cant see her helping me and would never focus on knowing her skills. I seen top in naples and they are well organised15 minutes a plan drugs and theraphy. If I had money I would find marquette help. Maybe they see you as a patient. But I live hrs with things I need you to help me with. A trial to push for your care months dont make us wait use my dr...

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Dr. C. Michelle Morgan's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Houghton, MI