Ratings for Dr. Jaime Gerber

I have been a patient of Dr Jamie Gerber's for a long time. If t wasn't for him... he not only cares about his "patients" they become his extened "family" and he becomes "ours" ! Thank God for Dr's like Dr Gerber....there should only be more like him!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Last June, I was unhappy with the blood pressure medications that my GP had prescribed. So I went to Dr. Gerber, a cardiologist, for more precise diagnosis and prescriptions. He not only made those, but he discovered an abdominal aneurysm and saved my life. My aorta had a number of bumps. It also had pockets between the layers of skin, but contained not only blood that had leaked, but also blood clots. He immediately recommended a top vascular surgeon at Yale New Haven Hospital to handle the surgery. On August 8, I had that surgery and it was completely successful. Without it, I might not be alive right now. Moreover, Dr. Gerber has always been of good cheer about something this frightening.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

I was referred to Dr.Gerber by a friend in the healthcare field,whose father had also used him and was quite pleased with his expertise.I also found him to be excellent.He is thorough,low key,follows up,truly listens,is attentive to detail and clearly cares about his patients in a most compassionate manner.At a time when I actually wondered if I was dying,he clarified and addressd the very treatable problem.I will always be grateful for his care and find great comfort in just knowing that he will be there if any such problem returns.Hopefully it will not,of course!Would most definately send family and friends to him.A great doctor and find.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. Jaime Gerber's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1981)

HIP