Ratings for Dr. Nadine Egger

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Egger for almost 10 years with our 3 kids. Dr. Egger is always good at explaining treatment. We always tell our friends to go see her!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I've been taking my son here for a little under a year now. Staff is professional and friendly. Office is nice and clean. I'm very happy with the way my son's treatment plan is progressing. Their token based reward system keeps him motivated to do a good job with teeth brushing. They always have theme and decorations at the office to make it fun for the kids. I highly recommend Egger Orthodontics.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Egger doesn't have enough knowledge. We had terrible experience with her.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Egger did not spend enough time with my daughter and did not do a good job with her teeth. My daughter had a large space left in her mouth that according to the dentist caused a cavity. He had to fix the space and the cavity. her office is closed a lot and we had to go extra months because we could not get appointments. she is not behave in a professional caring manner.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

She is a certified invisalign specialist because of how many people she has treated with invisalign...however, I don't think her skill is that fantastic. They gave me a retention retainer after the invisalign's were done. My teeth still weren't placed perfectly. She said that we still have until August (this year, 2011) to order more invisalign. So she used the retainer to move the tooth back that was in question, and it moved all of my other teeth surrounding that tooth into funny positions. At my most recent exam, she looked at my teeth and said "okay, see you in six months". I said that I still had an issue with the tooth. And she quickly looked, made an adjustment, and said to come back in 8 weeks. It seemed like she was trying to push me out past August so that she wouldn't have to purchase more invisalign for me. Plus, she only spends about a minute with you when she checks...it's very impersonal. Might be okay for a child to dismiss this, but not an adult.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011