Ratings for Dr. Patricia E. Whitcombe

She was my doc for quite some time. She is great and makes you feel comfy. Unfortunately I had to switch to another office. They didn't take my new insurance. Bummer

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Whitcombe for 9 years now. My first OB when I was in my teens, now Im in my 20's with two children and could not be happier. Her care has been excellent and consistant throughout the years with her care adjusting with my needs based on what stage of life Im in. I recomend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I saw Dr. Whitcombe with my first pregnancy. I felt that she was more concerned with pressuring me into cord banking than anything I had to say of the appointment. I left stressed about feeling I needed to come up with thousands of dollars to do this cord banking. During my second pregnancy, I called the office to make sure I could take claritin to treat my allergy induced asthma. Should have been an easy phone call. He nurse called me back to say Dr. Whitcombe cannot recommend I take anything since my allergies do not affect the baby. I was shocked that an OB would say my allergy induced asthma does not affect the baby. I had to then call my allergist who wanted me to come in since I had not been there in over a year. Extremely stressful for no reason. The nurses in this office give medical advice they are not qualified to give as well. One actually told me to go off my thyroid meds. When I questioned her, she decided to ask the doc. Good thing I had done some of my own research.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr. Patricia E. Whitcombe's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Danbury, CT