Ratings for Dr. Stephen D. SIEGEL

I've been seeing Dr. Siegel for over 20 years. Although we don't "hang out," I count him as a friend. He is extremely knowledgeable. While very down-to-earth, he has clearly read all of the latest research and is incredibly smart (e.g., "you can stop taking drug x, because the latest research shows that it doesn't really do anything."). He is an MIT grad and has a second advanced degree in Biomed Engineering. The only negative is that sometimes the staff seems a bit disorganized...he needs a cracker-jack office assistant.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

He is assertive and clearly will diagnose you or recommend a specialist. What I most value is that what he can remedy for you then-and-there "on site" he will, he’s very skilled. This practical, no-fuss, expertise is rare these days. On one occasion he resolved an issue with a cyst; on another he diagnosed my depression; years later he referred me to the best surgeon and an orthopedic that helped me through a fracture. Thanks to him and a bone density test done in the office he put me on calcium early enough to make a difference. How great is that? Many tests can be done in his office! I trust him and recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Staff demands money before you ever see the doctor. Harrass patients from the time they get in the door and the doctor allows his staff to do this.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Horrible Doctor. Very forgetful and incompetent. Incompetent with pre certification of prescription drugs for hypertension. Doctor visit waited for more than an hour because he forgot that I was waiting. SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE AND DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. Stephen D. SIEGEL's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)