Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. Broghammer

He is the kindest, most caring surgeon I have ever met. He actually called me himself to check up on me while I was recovering from my hernia surgery. I have had carpal tunnel surgery done and a hemorrhoid removal surgery done several years ago. He prepared me for what to expect and I always received prompt response from his office if I had questions.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

You will never find a nicer or professional doctor, he has done multiple procedures on me including a breast biopsy, gallbladder removal and carpal tunnel surgeries to both wrists. I had great results will all four of my surgeries. I highly recommend him to anyone. His clinic staff are also great to work with.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

He has done all my surgeries for Hidradenitis suppurativa( a chronic skin disorder) which all have healed beautifully and with minimal scarring.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

He did 3 surgery's on me. First a fistula which was put in my right arm (dominant), he told me that he guessed that it was in the wrong place. I'm having a lot of trouble with the fistula. So much pain while on the dialysis machine that more times than not they have to take me off early. Not a good thing. He also did carpel tunnel on the same arm and I have trouble with pain and weakness yet at least 6 months later. He did do my belly button hernia and so far it seems to be alright. I will never go back to him again.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Matthew J. Broghammer's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1996)

Multiplan