Ratings for Dr. Kurt L. Unverferth

I had my total knee replacement 14 months ago. The knee is great however I feel like I traded one problem for another. Dr Unverferth used a computer during surgery on my knee. I was left with nerve damage in my entire foot. I was referred to 2 other doctors and had to pay for both myself which I didn't feel was the right thing for Dr Unverferth to do to me. My foot was perfect before surgery. The foot has caused me a great deal of pain and discomfort. I have meds that I have to take to help with that and will have to take 4 caps a day for some time to come because nerve damage is very slow to repair itself. I pay for the meds too. My pain is a real burden. It hurts and a challenge to me. I think "the right thing to do would be for Dr Unverferst to reimburse these expenses. I'm not saying the doctor was neglectful...I'm a fan of his knee work..but again, my foot was perfect before surgery.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr. Kurt L. Unverferth's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Upper Arlington, OH