Ratings for Dr. Jack M. Oberti

Office staff is always courteous and professional. Dr. Oberti is throughout and very nice.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

It was a very pleasant experience. The staff as always, was attentive to my individual needs. The staff was also friendly and welcoming.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Everyone is friendly and professional. The dental hygienists do a thorough job cleaning and always remember you when you come back after 6 months! Dr. Oberti is kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Office staff and services were excellent. Thank you everyone.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Oberti and his staff are professional, efficient, and welcoming. The office runs on time and we are thankful for their efforts. This is an exceptional office for adults and children.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Customer service is great. Staff is nice and very accommodating. They remind you about appointment time and make sure to get you in and out on time. Cleaners are thorough and the staff is very professional.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Friendly staff, clean office. Staff always greets me by my first name when I walk in. They seem to remember every one of their clients. Dr. Oberti personally calls me in the evening of the day that he does any work on myself or my children to make sure we are doing well and there are no complications. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone looking for a Dentist.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Great staff, clean office, always a very great experience.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Oberti for over 30 years, since I was a child. He's been my only dentist, and for good reason. I highly recommend him and his team. They are all fantastic.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

AWESOME! No one cleans teeth better than Jamie! Dr. Oberti is the best because he says I don’t have any cavities.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016