Ratings for Dr. Emily H. Tran-Nguyen

My time there was wonderful and the staff is very nice and Dr. Tran is wonderful and very pleasant to talk to and very nice when working with you during your eye exam. She ask questions to get to know you and really listens to all of your needs.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I just wanted to send you a note thanking you for seeing Becky and I, we appreciate the time you spend with us, your personality, your staff's willingness to help us and make us feel welcome and appreciated and not just a number! We have referred many people to you over the years, not certain how many have actually been to see you but we are pleased with your work. The time you spend chatting with us makes us feel welcome! My brother was there Saturday afternoon and said he plans to go back. My Aunt contacted me last night and asked who our DR. was and I sent her your way! Thanks for all you do! Michael & Rebecca Braden

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

I am very happy with the results of the care I received. Dr. Tran is personable and very friendly. I am a Paragon CRT patient and couldn't be happier with my new contacts.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Tran-Nguyen for 20 years and have always received great, quality eye care. She is very professional and gives you her full undivided attention during the exam. I recommend her to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

We have used Dr. Tran for many years. Her and her staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. I have recommended to her to my my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Very good - short wait time, polite staff, love dr tran and have been a patient for years

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

We've used Dr. Tran for many years! Love her! Always sweet and courteous! Never have to wait very long!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

The hispanic lady at the counter top she was so rude. She kept me waiting forever. Who waits 30 mins at an optometrist office? not me

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

OMG Beware people this place is infested with medicare/poor patients. The wait time is absolutely terrible since I had went there last week. I would try the Victoria Eye Center since it had felt a lot sanitary. Staffs are ok/nice , but I just felt so rushed during my recent visit. The optometrist didn't seem interested to talk to me, etc like how was your weekend? and etc. Idk.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

They are Very fast,very welcoming,and explains well.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr. Emily H. Tran-Nguyen's Credentials

• University Of Houston - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1993)

AARP