Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Manahan

My first visit went smooth. I'll be going back and sending the rest of my family too.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Excellent staff! They make you feel extremely comfortable and informed. Dr Monahan is very detailed, thorough and informed. Great vision practice in Sand Springs!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr Manahan was wonderful. His staff however, was HORRIBLE! They were rude and acted as if helping me was inconveniencing them. There was an issue with my insurance. Both ladies griped the entire time about having to call my insurance company and admitted to hanging up after 25 minutes of waiting on the line therefore I ended up paying a fee that I wouldn't have owed if they would have done their jobs . I also overheard them speaking negatively about patients. I am a receptionist and if I EVER spoke this way around customers I would be terminated. There is no excuse for such behavior. Needless to say, I will not be returning. It's unfortunate that Dr. Manahan is losing his patients due to his horrible staff.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

The doctor was exceptional and the staff took their time helping me choose my frames. They were very helpful in my decision. I get lots of compliments on my glasses and I will definitely come back.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Manahan & his staff worked together to make sure my glasses were made correctly, and adjusted for my face. The frame selection and lens choices allowed me to choose glasses that provide the best options for distance, computer, and reading close-up.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Dr. Manahan has an exceptional chair side manner. He actually took his time to make certain your vision was ajusted correctly...for you!! I recommend Dr. Mark Manahan & his staff to EVERYONE!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Customer service is not good at all at this office, and the Dr. did not even give me a good prescription. I had to see another Dr, and get a different set of lenses. We wasted our money here. Friendliness, and helpfulness in not good at all. Will never be back.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Dr. Mark A. Manahan's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sand Springs, OK