Dr. Scott E. Andochick

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Scott E. Andochick

Ten years ago, I saw the breast augmentation results of the wife of an acquaintance, performed by Dr. Scott Andochick, & at that moment, I knew when I was ready, there was only one doctor worth seeing, & I never forgot that. I made contact via their website & scheduled a consult. I thought at best, I'd have current info on pricing for silicone, my options for sizing, & maybe a date for surgery; and at worst, I'd know finally it was something was not comfy doing either physically or financially. Although I took a day to sleep on it, I knew I would be booking my BA with him when I left his office. Dr. Andochick has a very calm, warm nature; very easy to chat with; & he took the time to show me countless photos of his work, & discuss my ideal end results. At my 2-week pre-op, I had pics of my ideal breast shape & body silhouette I wished to achieve in his hands, & I left the size at his discretion, only to go larger if there was a call to be made between smaller or larger while I was on the table. He assured me that he had the technology, my desired results were achievable and I would do great. My surgery went smoothly; my only speed bump was a minor reaction to the muscle relaxers, which were swapped out for an alternative. Otherwise, I can honestly say it was not painful & I did not use the pain meds. It was more like after a strenuous upper body workout, pulled muscles, with some muscle spasms. I had no straps, banding or compression bra. Just steri-strips over my incisions, and his work. I received Mentor 500cc Silicone Memory Gel Implants, Smooth, Round, High Profile, Sub-muscular placement via Infra-mammary Incision. By about 6 weeks, my breasts had settled beautifully. I received the exact breast shape I wanted, & the size is absolutely perfect! The man has a genuine, natural talent. I am so grateful he found his true calling, and that I found him!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Having researched many cosmetic surgeons in the area, and hearing such positive comments about Dr. Andochick, I was extremely pleased with his professionalism, warmth, and the phenomenal job he did with my neck lift. He is an amazing, compassionate doctor, extremely gifted. Everyone has commented on the natural looking neck lift he gave me. It has taken 15 years off my life.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Friendly and professional. Exceptional surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

he was a good doctor but did not give me what i asked for. I feel he may be to busy to really make you feel like you are getting that personal attention required

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. Scott E. Andochick's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)