Ratings for Dr. Joseph H. Farag

I am so happy I found Dr. Farag. He has been more thorough than any other dentist I have seen. I'm usually not too happy about seeing any dentist but the staff and atmosphere make me feel at home.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I love these people. I have all my crowns done here and dental work. I like the Cerac crown he fabricates with the computer and bakes on site in one visit. Although he does crowns and implants other ways I always dreaded the many crown prep visits. The ladies in the office are very kind and professional every time. He runs on time and you do not have to wait extra when something unforeseen arises with another patient. The young woman who cleans my teeth is extremely gentle yet thorough and shows pride in doing an extra good job. They have all the latest cleaning equipment to get under the gum-line etc. Their prices are fair. I am sure these people will keep me with a healthy natural mouth for the rest of my life. I would never go to anyone else as my teeth look and feel great. Have been going for the last three years or so. I have no pockets or gum issues and I know he is proficient with the laser if that is necessary as I age.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

great dentist, uses modern systems,seems like he wants the very best for you.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

After following several articles written by Dr. Farag in our local health news, I contacted his office for a consulation. After a CT, he determined that I had an abscess of my upper front tooth and a lower molar. After extracting both and sterilizing the sockets, we waiting for the healing process. At that time he recommended bone grafts which were successful and ultimately did implants. He replaced several crowns which corrected my bite. I was impressed by the professionalism and knowledge of Dr. Farag and his Staff. In fact, his Hygienist is one of the most thorough and professional that I've ever experienced. Needless to say, I would recommend Dr. Farag to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012