Ratings for Dr. Sherry A. Reid

My daughter has a brain tumor on her brain stem. It was operated on in 2011. I had wrote a letter to Dr. Reid expressing my desperation for her to be seen post op. Dr. Reid REFUSED to see her due to my daughters medical insurance. We had to establish care with a Neurologist in Kalispell due to Dr. Reid's refusal. Years later my daughters primary care provider thought it would be best that my daughter be seen in Missoula and was able to get her in with Dr. Reid. Recently my daughter had a new MRI that showed something. What? We could not find out until we met with the Neurosurgeon a week later. Dr. Reid and her office staff REFUSED to tell us why they were wanted her seen by an Oncologist and Neurosurgeon ASAP, they just told us they had sent out referrals and that there must have been a change in her MRI. They gave us No piece of mind and No clue what was going on. Dr. Reid and her staff could care less about their patients. Our situation's with them made that obvious to us. Dr. Reid is egotistical and is all about the money she receives for her "services" or lack there of. Office staff was rude, clinical staff rude, Dr. Reid is rude. What happened to Patient Care? What happened to compassion? If you need empathetic, compassionate care, DO NOT GO HERE!!!! If you want Competent service, avoid this office as they will not be able to help you and will only leave you hanging with your worst fears and nightmares to come true.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

i felt like she was socially superior to me so dismissed me on sight. or she doesn't listen to anyone and normally smirks dismissively. i wasn't trying to get any party favors, just advice.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

unbelievably rude and expressed no interest in helping us with a complicated case. Worse customer service then a cable company.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr Reid is the coldest rudest and most dishonest Dr.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Takes time to listen to your concerns. Very Knowledgable. Includes my spouse as part of "the team" Wouldn't go to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

After several very bad experiences with neorologists Dr.Ried is by far one of the best of 3 physicians who has ever cared for me,and,the finest neorologist I have ever had. I trust her and recomend her highly.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

DR REID HAS HELPED MY 10 YEAR OLD WITH HER MIGRAINES WHEN ANOTHER DR IN MISSOULA TOLD ME SHE WAS TO YOUNG TO HAVE MIGRAINES AND THERE WAS NOTHING HE COULD DO TO HELP HER.DR REID HAS BEEN VERY PROACTIVE IN FINDING A WAY TO DEAL WITH MY CHILDS MIGRAINES SHE WENT FROM 22 IN 3 MONTHS TO ONLY 1 THIS MONTH THANK YOU DR REID.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

very helpful concerned and full of accurate info for me and my my family in a scary situation, thanks dr and mstaff!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Dr. Sherry A. Reid's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1995)