Dr. Denise E. Smith

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Denise E. Smith

The doctor and all the staff members are very thorough with their roles. They are veryfriendly and make you feel comfortable with the whole process. My daughter's vision is improving substantially from month to month. Very satisfied overall.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2019

I highly recommend The Center for Vision Dev. Dr. Smith's evaluation was very thorough and she took the time to explain the results and what we need to work on. My therapist is very professional and understands my needs well. She is supportive, knowledgeable, and is dedicated to see me succeed. I really appreciate everyone, Tracie and Diana are attentive and are very helpful with scheduling or any paperwork that is needed. Very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

My daughter has been working with the Center for Vision development for years and has made remarkable progress (unlike the other specialists we hadin the past). All of the staff at CVD are exceptionally professional and work well with children. I espcially appreciate how they answer my questions in a way that I understand. I highly recommend the Center for Vision Development.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Dr. Smith and her entire team are knowledgeable, professional, engaging and warm. This blend of excellence and warmth have given my daughter an entirely new lease on her relationship with education. We cannot thank Dr. Smith and her team enough for all they have done for our daughter and as a result, our entire family.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2019

My son has improved tremendously with his vision tracking, depth perception, academically and has helped him tremendously with sports activities. We are super happy with the improvements and grateful! Thank you CFVD!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

We had an amazing experience with Dr. Smith and her team. Our son had a significant concussion, and after visiting several Drs. including child neurologists, we eventually had the opportunity to meet with Dr. Smith. She was amazingly thorough, and was able to uncover several deficits affecting our son's vision, as well as, his brain's ability to process what he was seeing. He had even significantly lost his peripheral vision. After many months of therapy, he was able to regain all of his peripheral visionand his brain's vision processing skillswhich in turn, improved his reading and academic skills, as well as, his ability to participate in sports related activitiesrequiring fast visual processing skills. We can't thank them enough! They truly changed our son's life. It was the best money we have ever spent to help our son. Thank you Dr Smith and team!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

I had a great experience as always. The entire staff is so helpful and friendly. Dr. Smith is great and was helpful with what turned out to be dry eye. The drops are very good and my eyes feel better already. I had a Beemer treatment and felt much better than I did before my visit. I was also having migraines last summer and thanks to Dr. Smith I have not had one in 5 months! I would highly recommend Dr.Smith and her wonderful staff. Mary Ann E

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Marcella is great and I think the different activities they have my daughter do to improve her vision are really well thought out and very effective. Madison loves working with Marcella and never complains about going to vision therapy. My only complaint is that it's very hard to get the time slots you want when you have to reschedule a missed session, and I don't think you should have to "make up" a session you missed because they close the office for the holidays. Other than that, I'm a huge fan!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Our daughter was diagnosed with amblyopia after her 9th birthday and the doctor who diagnosed her did not give us much hope for her vision. I contacted the Center of Vision Development and Dr. Smithwas very clear on the diagnosis and offered a tailored treatment that would best work for our daughter. She has been coming to visiontherapy for almost two years, and she went from getting headaches and falling asleep two minutes into a book to now reading a 300+ Harry Potter book in a week and two days! We are thrilled with the results. Her grades have improved, she has become a confident student, and gained self confidence too. The staff is super friendly, always willing to help and answer any questions you might have, and most importantly, they are always encouraging their patients to keep thriving.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Dr. Denise E. Smith's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med