Ratings for Dr. Timothy Grayem

My name is David, and I’ve been a Nurse In St. Louis, MO for 15 years. I had a severe phobia of the dentist, as I’m sure many of you do as well. I did my research, and found Dr. Timothy Grayem about 5 or 6 years ago. I’ve worked with many doctors in my career, but Dr. Grayem has a talent, kindness, and compassion for people that I’ve only found in a select few. From the very beginning, Dr. Grayem set my mind at ease. His primary goal with me has always been to assure that I am relaxed and comfortable while getting my dental work done. I have no anxiety now when I sit in the dental chair. You only need to speak with Dr. Grayem for less than a minute in order to clearly see that he cares about you as a person, not just a patient. This is only the tip of the iceberg though. The staff at his office are nothing short of phenomenal. Always kind, always compassionate, and always professional. They always follow up after a visit to make sure you are doing well. I’ve worked with 7 dentists in my lifetime. Dr. Grayem is number 7. There will not be an 8. Sincerely, David.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018