Ratings for Dr. Tobin T. Boyd

Dr. Boyd and his staff are friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. The office is nice, comfortable and clean. Dr. Boyd himself is polite, professional, efficient and friendly. I don't know where these other reviewers come from? He didn't know anything about me other than my telephone number and name and performed a root canal through a crown. There was no mention of payment until following the procedure so I am suspicious of the negative reviews here. Likewise he was referred to me from a relative who is also very pleased with him. His price for the procedure I had performed was about 20 percent less than the cheapest I've heard of in my area. The first dentist I saw for the same thing wanted over 9 times what Dr. Boyd charged me.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Love this office and the staff! Very friendly and willing to explain everything to me. Always work me in wven if i call on the weekend

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Excellent care and attention to all my needs. Very nice place

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Aside from the shoddy dental work that needs to be done, the office stated that they had insurance coverage with my provider. Turns out they didn't. Over a year after my visit, after having my bill paid in full, they billed me an additional $40.00 per visit. Not a co-pay as my dental coverage did not have co-pays. Just decided to bill me extra money. I do NOT recommend.

Submitted December 9, 2014

Took my 88 yr old mother to him for dentures. Demanded payment before anything else. Long story short,she told him over & over that they were uncomfortable. He refused to believe that he made imperfect dentures. Argued with her that they were fine and she'd get use to them. Very arrogant man. Screamed at my elderly mother & made her cry. Thank goodness I was with her in the exam room. Very unprofessional and horribly rude man. Would never recommend him to anyone.

Submitted October 3, 2014

Was recommended to Dr. Boyd to replace several crowns. He demanded payment up front which was a mistake to pay. Once he received payment he did not seem concerned with any of my preferences regarding shape and size of my crowns. At one point he even told me the length of the crowns was not my decision. The end result was ill fitting, painful crowns that I had modified and removed in a matter of months. He was very ill-tempered and difficult to deal with. Terrible experience.

Submitted July 31, 2014