Ratings for Dr. Joseph L. Murad

I have been Dr. Murad's patient for over 30 yrs. He is the best. I dread the day he retires. I moved to Rocky Mount and still drove to Greenville and now i've moved to Hickory and i plan to still make that drive once a yr. Of coarse i have my medical dr. here. I love his wife, his staff and i'm always treated like family when i go in. Dr. Murad is so knowledgeable and so willing to help you with any problem you have. HE'S THE BEST! No other doctor can compare.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I had used doctor murad as my doctor for years and was very satisfied with his work. He is the only doctor that would agree to give me a historectomy at the age of 27. I had endometriosis and was in a lot of pain. I had already been pregnant 7 times and had one living child so I was advised to stop with the one. So he said there was no use in having to keep suffering with the terrible pain that I was having and had had for several years. However, in the past year I went to him complaining of pain that would be so bad that I would be out of work and in the bed for 2 ot 3 days a month due to the severity of the pain and he said there was nothing he could feel or see that would be causing the pain and did not order any test to find the problem, so I went to my family nurse practitioner and she ordered a CT scan and found that I have a cyst on my right ovary which is where the pain had been for at least 2 to 3 years. So be active in your own care.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2008

I felt I was treated well. Dr. Murad is a good caring and understanding doctor. Since he has stop delivered babies few years ago, Dr. Murad is a good GYN doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2006

flag | Submitted March 18, 2006

Dr. Joseph L. Murad's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1957)

Oxford