Ratings for Dr. John R. Moore

Dr. Moore was knowledgeable, informative, thorough. The surgery went well, recovery went well. Would strongly recommend Dr. Moore.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

I had total right hip replacement (anterior surgury) The Dr. was polite, courteous, well informed. He and ALL of his staff were the most professional group of medical persons I have met in my 61 years. I followed the Dr's advice to the letter (he said he wouldn't do the surgery if I didn't agree to) I was walking 2 hours after surgery, without a can at 3 weeks, an now I am riding a trail bike at 4 months. I was totally free of hip pain the moment I woke up after surgery, the discomfort of surgery completely faded over the next 30 days. I attribute my recovery to two things. Dr. John Moore's exceptional ability and to my following his advise and rules about therapy and exercize to the letter, daily. I to this day, do the exercizes daily, and although not required to, I believe, no, I know I am in berret health because of it. I am more active now the the 4 years combined, prior to my surgery.Advise... If you need this surgery, but do not intend to do the therapy, don't bother the Dr..

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Dr. John R. Moore's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Pinehurst, NC