Ratings for Dr. Dina Tuyetloan Nguyen

The best doctor I have that take care of my family.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

She have experience to take care patient, good knowledge, I don;t have any problem since 2010

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

It is a sick joke for Valley to say that this doctor’s primary language is English. She speaks a very poor, broken English that is almost impossible to understand. Because of the language barrier she was not even trying to understand what I was saying or listening to my concerns. The appt began with a clueless nurse who did not ask for ANY current medications or previous surgeries that I’ve had, which is integral information to my condition (having had 10 major surgeries & taking 5 medications). 25 minutes later, she stumbled in the room and immediately started doubting the issues that I came to see her for. When I came up with some ideas as to my problem (because she sure wasn’t), she ignored me and scoffed at my suggestions. After the appointment when I needed her or her office staff to fill out a 10 question form, she ignored all of the questions and sent back the form blank, with just a signature. A 10 minute appt and $425 later, I am one extremely pissed off customer.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013