Ratings for Dr. Michele M. Amirkhan

Dr. Amirkhan has not had a fair shake here. My physician husband recommended her to me. He would not have if he felt that any of the other statements here were true. Yes, she talks fast. What's the problem? Ask her to slow down. I don't feel rushed, and if I did, I would say something. She's warm and considerate and thoroughly committed to her patients. If that isn't enough, I don't know what is.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

I need to be clear I went to this doctor simply because she was assigned to me by Aetna as my PCP Her office staff of ONE is a woman who is not very friendly nor helpful at ALL. I had some issues w/ Aetna and she did not help AT ALL and instead turned me away. The doctors office is older, clean yes but welcoming NO. I just did not feel welcomed as a new patient here. THey seem to have been screwed over by lots of patients in the past so they are very rough around the edges and skeptical of coverage. It was just unpleasant all around. They do not take checks at all and they do not take you unless you need all their requirements. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. I had to go here for a short time due to Aetna but after the min. I moved up and out!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Michele M. Amirkhan's Credentials

• Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med, Rootstown Oh 44272 (Grad. 1993)