Ratings for Dr. Jamie L. Probst-Siska

After 4 years of building a trustworthy patient/doctor relationship, I was surprised to discover, after the fact, that Dr. Probst ordered blood tests for me without my knowledge nor consent. It was only after receiving my EOB that indicated I owed $200 for a test that was not covered by my insurance did I learn about the "surprise" test. I hope she was relieved when she received the results. Had she asked me, I could have provided the answers and saved the expense of the tests. I have to live with the consequence of this patient/doctor breach of trust.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. Probst is the most caring doctor I've ever had. She will spend as much time with you as you need. She remembers everything from previous visits and always asks about my children etc. I wish all of my docs were this good (I've had cancer so I have a lot of other docs.) She's very professional, knowledgeable and thorough. The BEST!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Excellent bedside manners and has a wonderful way about her. I can tell she is genuine and cares.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Dr. Probst is the most understanding and caring GP I have ever met THE BEST!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. Jamie L. Probst-Siska's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal