Ratings for Dr. Paul B. Warfield

Be sure to ask a lot of questions. Double check with you insurance to make sure they are in net work. The front office staff will tell you they are but it is not always true. Now I am stuck with additional amounts because they are not in network. As far as the doctor he was excellent.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I didn't care for his consult. He had me in tears after i told him my concerns. He was completely indifferent to my health concerns. I got the procedure he suggested,, that was normal, I'm still having enter all pain. Went back for a follow up,, he never came in the room for the follow up. I ended up leaving.,. I wasted my time sitting waiting. I'm not going back!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I visited this guy in 2011 for a Consult. Completely horrible and condescending. I was having intestinal issues (which later turned out to be a massive tumor and endometriosis). He spoke down to me and dismissed my concerns. I actually told him off right there because of his lack of professionalism. I hope he has changed his ways because no one deserves to be treated badly when they are suffering from medical issues.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Warfield takes the time to answer questions, and at times this must have been challenging, given my health issues and my very involved family. He is clearly very knowledgeable and yet is able to bring things down to my level of understanding. He has never been patronizing. With his care, my health has improved tremendously. His staff has always been helpful and kind. I've never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes when I had appointments.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. Paul B. Warfield's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)