Ratings for Dr. Debbie L. Davis

Aside from the fact she displays bipolar behavior, she took away way too much tooth for my crowns and as a results, I have had to replace three with painful and costly implants. She also pushes root canals. My advice - go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

Every once in awhile someone comes along of such excellent quality. Her and her staff are absolutely first rate. I've now had three crowns and numerous other minor procedures. I used their office's insurance (Gentle Dental). I do feel that the corporation is highly profit motivated, and one should always question costs.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

I had a TMJ problem and she said I need a mouthpiece and that it would be over $800.00 for the appliance. I said I would need to think about it. The next time I went in she had an attitude and wanted to know why I hadn't got the impressions done yet and for a limited time she would charge me $400. for the mouthpiece. I went home wondering how she could slash half off the fee so I called my insurance plan and they said that my cost should only be $185.00. I changed offices immediately. Would NEVER recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Tries to sell procedures above isurance-covered treatments. Expensive. Talked down and argued with me when I made a decision. Always seems to have new staff. Forms ask "Do you want to keep your teeth?" and "Why?". Knowledgeable in the trade.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Her staff told me X-rays were ok even though there was a chance I may be pregnant. After she came in the room and found out they took X-rays, she started screaming at me and telling me how stupid I was. This was witnessed by her staff and other patients. Her staff had assured me there was no risk. She then literally threw me out of the office. She then tried to call me later and send flowers to my house after realizing she may have a potential lawsuit aganist her. I have never been so upset or embarassed in my life. She is extremely unprofessional, rude to her staff and patients and is borderline psychotic. By the way I was pregnant and my daughter turned out just fine. As a health professional myself, I am appalled at her actions and she is lucky I didn't file a lawsuit!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

She was my dentist for about a year. Paid close to $200 for cavity filling, although she did make it painless. Then they would not allow me to make a routine checkup until I had a particular procedure done. They told me it was a matter of liability. This place is in Mizner Park, and they act like it.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

She's way overpriced. Any procedure she suggested was almost double what any other dentist would charge. But she will make it seem like she is the only one that can do the procedure. Get second opinion before having her work on you. Staff was polite and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

Way overpriced, dentist is okay but certainly not all she hyped up to be. Staff was very freindly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

Dr Davis and her entire staff are well trained professionals!!! Everytime I go in for an appointment it is like seeing long lost friends!! I always feel very at home and the staff and especially Dr. Davis really Care about you as a person and take the time to get to know you which is a try rareity in the medical profession today!! I strongly suggest that anyone needing any dental work make this your first stop and I know it will be your last. The office location is great and even has covered parking which rerally helps during rainy season. Go on get in there the only thing you have to lose is time and the smile you can gain will change your life it sure changed mine!!! Thank you Dr. Davis you are the best!!! See you soon I have a cleaning coming up!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

I was very pleased with the office. The rates for all procedure where on par or better than other offices in that area...but her knowledge and expertise was what struck me! You pay for what you get. If you want the cheapest dentist in town you are better off at a clinic where they could care less about you as a person or your future oral health. Dr. Davis accepts many insurance plans and really worked hard to help me get my mouth back in shape.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007