Ratings for Dr. Kevin E. Stuef

I have been going to Dr. Stuef for over 20 years now. He and his staff are always professional and friendly. My calls and questions are answered promptly. I gladly drive 50 miles away for my check up and cleaning because I know I will be taken care off. Dr. Stuef doesn't do unnecessary expensive procedures so he can make a few extra dollars like some dentists I have gone to in Kailua Kona. I highly recommend Dr. Stuef.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Caring ,compassionate,competent,friendly says it all regarding Dr. Kevin Stuef.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

He is the best very knowledgeable And always so kind

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

He is loosing it, old, burned out, rude, in a hut for an office, almost killed me. Get a younger skilled patient caring dentist, this dude is a nightmare.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Stuef has been my dentist for over 25 years. Although I moved away from Ka`u years ago, I still make the 3-hour round-trip from Hawaiian Shores for my semi-annual checkups. Friends who moved to Kalopa and Waimea from Na`alehu also do the same. There's no better dentist on the island, maybe even in the State!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Stuef is one of the best dentists I have ever seen, and I have seen plenty. We, in the south of the big island are very fortunate to have him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Best MD Judgement ever,if I could afford a ticket back to Hawaii I would use it just to see Kevin Stuef DDS of all the nice things in Hawaii I miss my dentist the most.Richard Sikes RN

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I am a very senior citizen but I'm willing to drive more than 50 miles each way to see Dr. Stuef. I could see any number of dentists closer to home, but none that are more talented, capable, thoughtful, caring and fairly priced than Dr. Stuef. His goal is not to take your money, but to provide the best and most appropriate dental care for his patients. I am 75 years old, and all of my very healthy teeth are all my own.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Wonderful dentist. He checked me out, found no need to work on my teeth, explained in great detail how I could improve my current home dental care, warned me off of using hydrogen peroxide routinely as a mouthwash, as I was doing. When I asked if I needed cleaning, he said it was up to me but my teeth seemed to be in pretty good shape. Quite a contrast from my last U.S. dental office, in Georgia, which tried to scam me out of $15,000 for gum treatment. This dentist is honest, well trained and caring.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Been to a lot of dentists over the years and Dr. Stuef ranks close to the top. Very knowledgeable; well read; remains current. I drive 30 miles one way to get to his office when I could easily drive much less to visit other DDS's. I sometimes have to wait 30 minutes past my appointment time, and while that's annoying, it's typical of most healthcare professionals, right? His office is typical Hawaiian style - a converted house. I always like that more than strip mall clinics or professional buildings.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012