Ratings for Dr. Ronald Langman

Guy really knows his stuff. Makes me feel right at home.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Fantastic experience. No wait. Friendly and responsive.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Always available and down to earth. Staff is prompt and caring.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr.Langman was very helpful and knowledgeable .He answered all my questions and has a great bedside manner .

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Every time I've seen Dr Langman I've felt like an absolute annoyance to him. He makes no eye contact, checks everything out about you in the space of 10 seconds and has the worst bedside manner I've ever experienced. The last visit I had, after having a song come on way too loud in my headphones and experiencing a muffled sensation, was horrible. With a quick look in my ears and then going right back to his notebook he told me my nerves we're dying in my ears and I've probably done permanent damage. All this without taking his eyes off his notepad and in a tone that suggested a barista warning me my coffee might be a little hot. This was especially troubling news as I'm a musician and depend on my hearing daily. He gave me a referral to an ENT and a prescription for some ear drops and sent me on my way as quick as I'd come in. The next day I told my ENT (whom I know from previous visits for checkups on my vocal chords) what Dr Langman said and he was disgusted. Not only are my nerves in my ears not "dying" but my hearing is above that of an average person due to the care I've taken over the years. I was also told that the ear drops I was given were an irritant to the eardrums and that Dr Langman "really didn't know what he was talking about". This isn't the first time Dr Langman has scared me half to death with his blunt delivered theories, tho he has been a quick fix for mild issues in the past. If I was any more of an unstable person there could've been serious consequences to him telling me that my career could likely be over. I recommend him to no one who isn't just going for a routine checkup.....and barely even that.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Love this guy. He put me at ease right away.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. has excellant bedside matter and staff is very accommodating to the needs of the patient.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Great Dr - he literally saved my life. Actually listens when you talk to him. Hes been my family's Dr for 20 years , I trust my children & grandchildren with his expertise.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

I recommend this Doctor to all my friends and family ,He is very knowledgeable and a great bedside manner . Caring office staff that takes care of all my referrals. the visit wait time was short.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

he is an excellent doctor, always fits me in to his schedule, friendly staff, i am never rushed, the doctor always spends a lot of time answering my questions, very knowledgeable, great bedside manner, would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

Dr. Ronald Langman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Chinese

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1992)

Centene