Ratings for Dr. Allan L. Fedosky

He doesn't use the TSH as the main indicator of your thyroid health. Caution! He will overmedicated you, possibly send you into thyroid storm. Google it. Life threatening conditioning. Do not see this dr Please. Danielle, one of staff, is Rude!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Fedowsky is wonderful! He saved my life. He treated my thyroid problem and actually listened to me, instead of just going by my blood test results. It's a shame his office manager is such a donkey. I won't be back, specifically because of her. Thankfully my Family Practice doctor at WWMC is just as wonderful. Now that I know what to look for, test for, and what my optimal levels should be, there is no reason to ever accept the office manager's crappy attitude or pay Dr. Fedowsky's exorbitant fees ever again! Respect to the man himself, middle finger to the office.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

In my opinion, not a very caring doctor. I thought they took an oath...do no harm. Dont try to see this doctor if you smoke!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

Great Dr!!! Very good with thyroid and hormonal issues.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr. Allan L. Fedosky's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1972)

Metlife