Ratings for Dr. Tyler S. Carroll

I'd prefer to give a great review, but this doctor was the worst. He was rude, abrupt and downright mean. My appointment wasn't very long, but he kept saying he was too busy, and even said to schedule another appointment. I wasn't going to write a review, but after I told my husband the recommendations he made, my husband looked up new research by Harvard and U of Wisconsin that exhibited that his advice wasn't up to date. I'm writing this review to protect others and I will never be going back.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I am a cancer patient and have seen MANY doctors. Dr. Carrol let me know immediately that he was in a hurry. (Reminded me 3 times). I have never been to a dr that seems so uncaring...actually seemed annoyed that I was asking up his time. He could only deal with one of my issues and never gave me any hope o suggestions for future care. I will never be going back there.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Tyler S. Carroll's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 2002)

Workers Comp