Ratings for Dr. Gerald V. RIZZO

He is excellent, amazing and truly a professional!!!! He has so much patience with children and talks you through whatever work your getting done. He follows up after your visits and is always a phone call away. I would and have recommended him to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

He is simply amazing, everything painless and easy. He is extremely knowledgeable and respectful. Explains everything he's does and makes sure you are comfortable

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I hate dentists but Dr. Rizo helped ease my fears. He is funny friendly and knowledgeable. I recommend him and his staff any day.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr Rizzo is the best. My family and friends all go to him. We are all extremely happy with our procedures.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

This is the worst dentist I've ever been to. He is incompetent and sure lies a lot. If there are positive comments on here about him being friendly, then those are probably real reviews...if there are positive reviews about him being knowledgeable, etc., then those are likely false. I wish I sued him when I had the chance, but it's too late. Stay away from this so-called dr.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Gentle, reassuring, knowledgeable, professional. If these are traits you value in a dentist Dr. Rizzo is your guy. 100 percent satisfaction.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Rizzo capped my top teeth and now they all need to be redone. It's costing me $15,000 after almost $10,00 I paid at Dr. Rizzo's office. Don't go here. It's just going to cause you problems.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I would not recommend Dr. Rizzo to anyone. He is incompetent with zero skills.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

awful dentist. doesn't know what he is doing AT ALL. spare yourself the grief.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. Rizzo is the best dentist I've ever had. He's kind, caring and procedures are mostly painless.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012