Ratings for Dr. Patricia LaBaire

Dr LaBaire seems competent enough but is not very warm or personable. I tried to talk to her about issues I was having and she aeemed dismissive and not very concerned. I don't feel like I can talk to her so I may not go back to her again. Her staff is wonderful and she is punctual however I dont feel she is a good doctor for me.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

This Doctor is incompetant. She was on call filling in for my doctor and refused to help my Autistic son get his medicine. She had some bad information and I told here she was wrong and she hung up on me. I called her back and she threatened to call the police. After arguing wing an incompetant answering service for 3 hours, she finally did her job and found the correct info on my son and only gave him 2 days medication. When I told her he could take a siezure without the meds, she said go to the hospital ER. This is one useless, lazy doctor.Imagine, not listening to the father of a special needs child and telling him to go to the ER. A siezure could have killed him.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

I have had Dr.LaBaire for 15+ years and have found her her & her staff to be timely and professional. I recently needed to obtain a physician for my 16yr old granddaughter, and the staff walked me through the process and ultimately was able to take her as a patient. I would definitely recommend Dr.LaBaire. I am a Registered Nurse

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Dr. Labaire is the first doctor that I've ever had who is on time with her appointments. I have never been left waiting.She and her staff are a 10!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr. Labaire is very thorough each time I am there, as is her staff. I am never kept waiting, and she spends a considerable amount of time going over everything with me. If she was accepting new patients, I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Patricia LaBaire's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)