Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Synnott

Dr. Synott is what they refer to as "The Best"--professional in every way as he pays attention to detail to the point of perfection. Gives what every patient deserves plus more--150%. All dentist should be like Dr. Scott A. Synnott. I have had the best treatment from him for years and am now going back for more next week.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

A very good dentist who truly care about his patients. Very professional and excellent work. Explains every details and steps of procedure performed.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Paid for my evaluation exam but never got the report. The job was not done but was charged for. Tried to call several times but got no response to my calls or my phone messages. My insurance contacted the office with no results as well.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Synnott's for several years. I first went to him with a mouth full of problems that I was neglecting for several years. He was very kind and didn't make me feel embarrased by my situation. He just explained all my options and we took care of each problem one by one until my mouth was in back in perfect health. Now I'm pledging to keep it that way!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011