Ratings for Dr. Julia Y. Stokes

First year, she was great, second year bed side manner wasn't so great; started to feel like a number not a patient. Finally, just didn't go back.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

I usually only go for annual exam as have high deductible/am relatively healthy.The 1st yr she was great.The 2nd yr she was 45minutes late.This year,the 3rd yr,she recorded my lab test results as "better than year before", in fact they were WORSE-attention to detail.Had my 3rd yr annual early so could also discuss shoulder/neck pain was having ALL IN ONE OFFICE VISIT.Was charged for office visit & annual physical office visit!?I take maintenance medication have taken for over year now.9 mo RX.Why?Another office visit.Qutotas?Friday,went in for very sore throat.She thought had mono.$500 blood work for mono/strep.She looked in my throat AND EARS.RXd predisone.Took predisone.Sunday,1 full day,Go to urgent care-extreme ear pain."Nasty infection" ("how did your doctor not see this on Friday") RX antibiotic.Take antibiotic.10 days,after few days have ear pain/puss again in the throat.So, I call her nurse and I ask if she could RX a Z pack as I'm still sick.No RX,officde visit needed!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

The previous rating described it to a tee. White coat and prescription pad. I'm still not diagnosed.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

I have not had positive experiences with this doctor. She is not open to exploring all possibilities if you go to her for a problem. She forms her opinion and it does not seem open for negotiation. I have had to insist on certain tests to be given and she has made me feel as if I am wasting her time. Does not have a good way with patients. I describe her as a white coat and prescription pad doctor. She does not seem to like her opinion questioned. I am currently seeking a new doctor. One who will listen to my concerns and treat me and my family like she would her own if they were ill. I would recommend looking elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Dr. Julia Y. Stokes's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Commercial Insurance Company