Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Krautter

If I could rate ZERO stars I would. He is extremely unprofessional and so is his nurse Joanne. I have been trying to them to fax a prior authorization for a wheelchair ramp for my grandma for ONE month now and we have gotten nowhere. Do not choose this man for your medical needs. He is terrible.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

We have never had a more horrible experience with a doctor. Never going back.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I have been seeing Paul Krautter for years and the past several visits were horrible. He does not remember anything that was discussed the prior visit in the past 30 days. He wanders out of the visiting room without a word and keeps saying....what was I doing. I think there are cognitive problems with him. He gets mad when you tell him what he prescribed for you is not working and then says insulting things to you. Sorry, once a great doctor is now a stranger.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Do not go to doctor krautter! He is very im personable. After 4 years he still won't know who you are. The wait time is horrible and he doesn't seem to care much about you or why you are there just wants to get you in and out

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Horrible experience. Go elsewhere. I needed paperwork filed. They won't do it. Waiting over an hour past my appt time to be seen and basically ignored for 5 minutes. He loves to give you prescriptions.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

This guy prescribed me 23 medications at once. Took $60,000.00 over a ten year period,treating my back and shoulders then called me a drug addict and kicked me to the curb at St.John's hospital.This is all on record.Office staff is kind with the exception for his head nurse named Mikey.BEWARE of Harvard Family Physicians.Dr.Aikman is looking down and shaking his head in disbelief. These people hide behind our Lord and Savior,Jesus Christ.I pity them on judgement day,and keep them in my prayers.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Great Dr. and loved the staff. i got all my questions answered and the lab is right in the office.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Do not use this doctor to deliver or care for your baby. He was very rough with me & did not use ANY anesthesia performing my son's circumcision

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

My husban, our daughter and I all see Dr. Krautter. It is horrible trying to get prescription refills. And, he does act like he never remembers/knows who we are, or that we are related. Our name is pretty unusal so you would think he would tie us together as a family. Wait time for an appt has improved but trying to call and accomplish anything is very difficult. If it weren't so hard to change with insurance companies, etc, we would definitly go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

He was my prenatal Dr for my last trimester of my pregnancy. I didn't like him at first because I felt like I am just another number. I had to see him weekly and every visit he acted as if he had never seen me before. I understand he must have lots of patients but weekly, really? I didn't have any vaginal examination so labor was the first time that I saw how rough he was. When the nurses would do anything it was not painful, but with him it was if he was intentionally trying to hurt me. I didn't want any pain medication so I delivered completely natural. After the baby was out Dr. Krautter was finishing up, he was very rough & again the nurses were gentle. Believe me, it wasn't just the possibility that his hands were bigger, when he was stitching me up & everything. Then when i found out from my baby's nurse that he didn't use ANY topical pain medication for my son's circumcision i was livid. I under stand not using an injection for numbing but nothing at all. HORRIBLE DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

Dr. Paul M. Krautter's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1980)

Oxford