Ratings for Dr. Elise S. Perer

I m very grateful to dr perer , after six month of pelvic pain really intense and suffering , she give me finally an orientation what I have , gave me peace of mind after I been visiting different doctors , she shows wisdom and professionalism all the time , I will follow with all the indications that she gave me , I recommended dr perel

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr. Perer is a great urologist. She is very personable and knowledgeable. She follows through with every test she runs and takes her time in the exam room. Her biggest downfall is her front staff. One gal up front is downright awful. Very abrupt and rude. Unfortunately, she is the first impression you get of Dr. Perer's office which is unfortunate because she is such a good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr Perer is extremely knowledgeable and has an amazing bedside manner. She calls to follow up on how I'm feeling weeks later. She is a rare type of dr. that cares and wants to help.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr. Elise S. Perer's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I m very grateful to dr perer , after six month of pelvic pain really intense and suffering , she give me finally an orientation what I have , gave me peace of ..."

March 31, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2596910'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 6, 2014