Ratings for Dr. Paul R. Virgadamo

I was petrified of the dentist until I came here. The staff is friendly and personable. The office is clean and family oriented. The dentist I saw before told me I needed to get 5 teeth extracted partial dentures, Dr Virgadamo filled them and saved my smile! I would never even think of going elsewhere now.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I couldn't of asked for a more caring, professional service.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Unprofessional, rude staff... Assistant was nice though. After waiting a long time to finally get in to get an urgent procedure (urgent being a key word), the Doc. turned away and sent me to somebody else; he had spent 5 minutes with me and decided it wasn't something he could've done. He had spent more time in the back room/office than he did with myself as a patient. Nurse answered all my questions, not him. The office is a home by the way, and a seemingly unpleasant one at that. Its been 3 weeks and I still haven't had the procedure. Don't waste your time and nerves with this Doc. Just find someone else and you will relieve yourself of the displeasurement to begin with.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

place is filthy the office person is loud rude and slovinly and they have there dogs in the office

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

This dentist's work all has to be re-done 6 months after. The receptionist is the most horrible, rude, and nasty person I have ever encountered working with the public. DO NOT GO HERE!!! RUN!!!! I read a few good reviews about them, and a few bad. I took a chance and now have to pay for it.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Billing practices confusing. Office staff unprofessional. They work only a few hours per week and are mostly unavailable. Not concerned about patients.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011