Dr. Travis C. Burns

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Travis C. Burns

I had been in pain for 3 months. Saw him on a Monday and had my surgery that very same week on Friday. He worked his schedule to get me in as soon as possible. I appreciate his kindness and hard work. Feeling so much better now and on the road to recovery.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Excellent doctor! Performed surgery on my hip and I can tell the difference. Explained surgery in great detail and ensured I understood the repercussions. Also, I appreciate both his knowledge and professionalism. Thank you for such a great job!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Had very little pain after surgery. Can now do things I could not do before. He made me comfortable when talking about the pending surgery and afterwards. He drew me pictures of what he was going to do so I clearly understood. He has been with me every step of the recovery and therapy. I am SO happy I had the surgery and that Dr Burns performed it!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr Burns is an outstanding surgeon. Best ortho surgery I've had. Have had no problems since my shoulder replacement.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Amazed at how comfortable I felt around him. Usually I become extremely nervous but thanks to Dr.Burns I've felt very comfortable with my surgery. He thoroughly explained the procedure and has helped me out with every step of my recovery. Best of all is that I have complete mobility and it is all thanks to Dr.Burns!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Best operation out of the last four that I have had on my shoulders. The Total Reverse Shoulder Operation that Dr. Burns performed has given me back the ability to do the things that I was unable to do prior to surgery. Faster recovery time with less pain following discharge from hospital.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Outstanding physician. Very knowledgeable and helpful in all aspects of the surgery he performed on me. Could not have asked for a better doctor to perform this surgery. Also very accommodating for post operative appointments.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Couldn't be more pleased with an outcome! Dr. Burns performed a total shoulder replacement on me last year, and 6 months later I had full mobility, strength, and best of all - no pain! I would recommend this doctor to anyone who has the ability to choose the best surgeon I have ever had. I rated the staff with 2 stars, because of the lack of communication with the office assistant and their unwillingness to communicate with me either by phone or email. Never even an acknowledgement of receipt of an email. I ended up contacting the patient advocate office 2 times in the past 6 months for their help.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr Burns has been a tremendous help and inspiration for me. I have been an avid athlete with running and biking at a championship level. With severe cartilage damage, he proposed a process (High Tibia Osteotomy coupled with an Arthro Surface implant) which would delay the inevitable knee replacement while keeping me off the sidelines and remain in the competition. His follow up and continued guidance has proven successful as I am back to a near competitive level in less than 8 months. I recommend him to any serious athletes who are not ready to concede to body ailments yet. :) I am 51 and still going strong --- Superman!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

He is amazing and extremely helpful. However, I feel that he is over booked by the department and that is not fair to the patient.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015