Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Battle

Awesome experience, and left without pain. Learning lesson as well!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I just moved to high point from south carolina n love his employees n himself

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Although I was very skeptical after reading the reviews posted on rate.mds. Dr. Battle relieved any initial fears when my appointment was on time , the staff was helpful, and his experience/knowledge of dentistry was exemplified.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Great Experience! I enjoyed the pleasant environment and wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I saw Dr. Battle today for the first time. I had a cleaning, x-rays, and what was supposed to be an exam. After the hygienist was finished, the Dr. came in. He didn't introduce himself to me, didn't look at the records I brought from my previous dentist, he simply glanced at the screen with my x-rays on it, and said you "have a lot of problems." No explanation was given at all. He then looked in my mouth, called out a few things to the hygienist, and left. He spent maybe 3 minutes total with me. I was appalled, to say the least! No treatment plan was discussed, he didn't ask me any questions, nor did I have the opportunity to ask him any questions. He didn't come remotely close to meeting any of my expectations. I would have to say that he was one of the most unprofessional doctors that I have ever seen. I wouldn't recommend him to ANYBODY after my experience today. Its a shame too, because he looks great on paper, but actions speak much louder than credentials in this case.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014