Ratings for Dr. Ulla-Britt Larka

Very pleased with the results from 2 surgeries performed by Dr. Larka. Visits to her office were easy and positive. We all worked together to get the positive results I wanted. I recommend her to anyone who listens.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Dr. Larka is an extraordinarily careful and competent doctor. She explains everything in detail. She expresses genuine concern for her patients.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

I developed an infection as a result of surgery and when I kept coming back she said she did not have time to worry about that she was planning a wedding in New York. I have had the infection for 3 1/2 years and finally an infectious disease doctor figured it out. She never offered to help, never checked on me and even had the nerve to send me a bill!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

I found Dr. Larka helpful but I felt very rushed the whole time. It almost sounded like she wasn't listening to me but rather just tried to rush me out.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

I found this provider to be both knowlegdeable and caring. She recommended low cost solutions wich, in fact, did realive much of my symptoms. She recommended I consider surgery within the next year and gave me the names of two other orthopedic specialists in the community and encouraged me to get multiple opinions. I have recommended Dr. Larka to two friends and they both had high praise for her. All three of us work in Healthcare and one is a marathon runner.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

DO NOT GO TO THIS PODIATRIST. This doctor told me that bilateral foot surgery was urgently needed in order to "save" my joints: to preserve what was left of my joint she said i needed surgery very soon because further degradation of the joint would mean surgery was not a possibility; two orthopedic surgeons said the surgery she recommended was nuts, one even describing it as "sociopathic", since it would perpetuate a long series of surgeries. She also had me order $700 orthotics but only put the helpful "morton extension" in the right shoe, because a)if she eliminates all the pain patients are less likely to do preventative surgery b)putting the extension in both shoes would cause back problems. Again the surgeons said this wasn't true & prescribed a $200 orthotic and assured me using it in both feet was recommendable. Also i had to return 3 times because the orthotics didn't stay in shoes, and she complained to ME about her lab costs for making the orthotics. Dr J Oats better bet.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Ulla-Britt Larka's Credentials

• Spanish

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

GHI