Ratings for Dr. Adam G. Newman

Dr. Newman did my breast reconstruction. Actually, it was a redo of 10 year old implants. It was originally done by a Dr. In S. Fla. who was quite well known and in demand. He did a good job but Adam Newman blew him out of the water with my replacements. He, as well as everyone in the office is great. He loves what he does and strives for excellence in every procedure, big or small!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr. Newman and staff are better than a 5! I have never met a Dr. that loves his work as much as Dr. Newman. His positive attitude and attention to detail has made my TRAM flap surgery well worth all that I have gone through. He and his staff have giving me my life back after breast cancer! Thank You Dr. Newman!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Very professional! The physician was extremely up to date and caring. I am thrilled with my results. I have had the following procedures Botox, cosmetic surgery, and CoolSculpting over the last years. I am thrilled with my results.! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Very pleased with my results! Also, willing to answer all questions!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr. Adam G. Newman's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Newman did my breast reconstruction. Actually, it was a redo of 10 year old implants. It was originally done by a Dr. In S. Fla. who was quite well known a..."

December 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2595705'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.5

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "ADAM" to "ADAM G."

April 8, 2012