Ratings for Dr. George K. Lau

Very thorough doctor. Explains things socthwy are relatable. Makes himself available to his patients by phone which was important to me because of my medical issues. You’re a real person with this practice and when you call you can speak with a real person...not pressing numbers and leaving messages. The staff is wonderful too which I always feel is a reflection on the doctor. Highly recommend Dr lau.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Fantastic Dr and staff...wouldn't ever switch! Kind, caring & thorough! 100% the best!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr.Lau delivered two outof three of my now adult children,due to insurance i had to stop using him for a lot of uears.Now i am having health problems and my insurance changed so i am back with Dr.Lau who treated me like i never left.I am having a big problem with a large fibroid tumor he jumped in and has been taking great cre of me ever since.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Lau is wonderful, kind, caring & very knowledgeable-you won't find a better doctor anywhere. He truly cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr Lau has delivered 2 of my 3 children, I trust him so much that my youngest, now 21, is also a patient of his ! I have never met such a caring and compassionate physician.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

A few years ago I had a scary experience for which I needed immediate medical assistance. My gynecologist that I was going to (before Dr. Lau) was not very helpful and a friend recommended Dr. Lau. He squeezed me in despite the fact that he was going on vacation and his scheduled was very tight. He not only assisted me that day, but he gave me his personal cell phone number in case I needed him for anything while he was away. I had doctors I was going to for years and never knew their cell phone number, let alone as a new patient! Though I thought I wouldn't need to use it, I had another scare that same week and did call him. Dr. Lau was as patient as though I had called him during a regularly scheduled visit to discuss the situation -- even though he was on vacation with his family. He was wonderful, courteous, kind and patient. I wish all doctors were as dedicated as he is!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Lau for over 25 years now and twice I did try a new GYN only because they were closer to home. Guess what? I returned to Dr. Lau both times and will never try another doctor. He has always been/and still is, a wonderful doctor with a heart!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Dr Lau is a wonderful Dr, he delivered 3 of my 4 children, he is so caring that the night b4 my son was due to be delivered(c-sec) he broke his hand in a car accident and actually showed up in hospital w a purple hand! He introduced me to a dr he felt I would be comfortable with because he truly cares. I think he is a fantastic dr don't believe any negative comments he always takes time to have pleasant Convo every dr visit he is far from callous

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Lau for 23 years he is the best, caring doc you will ever meet he delivered my two daughters and now my daughter who is 20 goes to him he treats you as if you are his sister he is caring and very very concerned about your health he talks to you and tells you everything he is going to do before he does it thank you dr. Lau and your staff for always being so wonderful and caring

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

This is not true about Dr. Lau. I've been a patient of his for six years now. He saved my life. I am 49 now and two years ago he found that I had pre-cancer fast growing and I had to undergo a total hysterectomy which he performed. He was by my side the entire time. He is not only a professional MD, he also has a BIG heart, he understood my concerns, good listener. I don't know what you expected, but to give him a bad report just because you didn't like him is disgusting. People don't listen to this woman she probably has an issue with "every" doctor she comes across. There are very angry and bitter people in this world (she is one of them) and took it out on this doctor who has been recommended to me by many people and I recommend him to others also. He takes his time, he is a good listener and has a good sense of humor, very caring. You are a crude woman, all I can say is find GOD!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Dr. George K. Lau's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1984)