Ratings for Dr. Jeff P. Deleon

NO follow up, no commmunication, I am still waiting for follow up to urgent care. I had to use urgent care for all my needs. How sad.. The admin thinks she is the doctor and will not forward any messages or so I think. If you want NO answers this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

This doctor put me on tons of medications for depression and anxiety. He ran a blood test to cancel out somethings but he never delivered me the results. He cursed me out and his staff there are the least professional and rude people I have ever encountered in a doctors office. I wasted a year of my life dealing ith this doctor and he had no clue what he was doing. I went to a doctor at UCLA and with one session he ruled out everything and i was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Dr. DeLeon never mentioned this disease to me. I would not suggest going to the doctor at all. Unless you like drama and no trust, then it;s the place or you.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Jeff P. Deleon's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Colton, CA