Ratings for Dr. Carissa Buenvenida

Dr.Burnvenida is very nice and helpful. She is concerning and take her time to help and care with your condition and issue. I strongly recommend her to my friends.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

This Doctor is very pleasant. I appreciate her asking questions about my family. She makes her patient feel comfortable. The way she handles my health issues is with care and direct. I will absolutely recommend her to my friends.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Buenvenida was very helpful, knowlelgeable and straight forward with us. I would certainly recomend her to other people.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Briefly: Her Personality is arrogant dismissive, rigid to a fault. She refuses to talk to family members for input regardless of the patient's wishes. My Mother is mid 80's not well educated and wants me to discuss her condition. This Dr. refused her wished on three occassions. Even after a written request. There was also a potential Rx error avoided by us. I brought this to the Dr's. attention. Fortunately, I was able to catch the problem. Lack of communication could have been detrimental but it was avoided. If I could give you a metaphoe and you have heard of the 'Napolean complex', that would describe her attitude and demeanor.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

Dr. Carissa Buenvenida's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Park Ridge, IL