Ratings for Dr. Steven P. Nadler

I can't even give a rating of terrible, for this Doctor. Please! if you have him for a IME, request anyone else but him. On his report, he fabricated everything, or left out pertinent information. His rating he gave for multiple issues was a category 1, No impairments, across the board. Even for a person that had two surgeries on his shoulder, and a fusion on his back, and mental health issues, after hitting his head. He said in report, he couldn't even rate my husbands shoulder, back etc, cause my husband would not allow him to do range of motion, when I sat right there and watched him check his ROM. The doctor exaggerated to the extreme. Of course, everything was pre existing too. Honestly, he didn't even give any lubrication, before he stuck it to my husband. As he was walking out the door, he asked my husband, why cant you work? My husband went to answer, but Dr. Nadler didn't even listen, just shuffled his shoulders, rolled his eyes, and closed the door. My husband had multiple issues from a fall, and had a few doctors, that reported that he could no longer work. Of course Nadler said no restrictions at all. I think its a crime, to let doctors like Nadler give any opinions. The report was so obviously rigged for him to fail. I'm not sure how you can sleep at night Dr. Nadler. Doctor looked hung over.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

More interested in his staff and himself than his patients it'd seem. Very unfortunate to see what was considered such a professional Dr end up this way.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

IME patients, bring a witness and understand what a real exam is suppose to look like. Document everything!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Very bad doctor. Never ever think he can help you about any problem. Worst md ever.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Worst md ever. All the positive reviews must be from regular patients, not work comp people. Im 57 yrs old, had terrible shoulder pain from an accident at work. I just wanted fixed. He didn't look at my shoulder, or me for almost 15 minutes. Just read notes about my previous med history. Well of course I have a med history! I'm 57! I wish I was 25 again! Spoke to me like a lawyer not a doctor. I finally said that was enough, if he was not interested in treating me or addressing my med problem I was leaving. Do not allow worker's comp to send you to this man. He is not concerned with the patient's recovery, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

This man was the rudest person I have come across in my entire life. He came into the room & said "Here's how it works,I ask the questions & I only like short answers. So just answer yes or no & then at the end of our time if you feel you need to add anything I will listen." He asked questions & got annoyed if I elaborated more than a yes or no. He then felt my injury briefly and then stated " Well, I'm sorry but I can't help you. You have inflammation and no tear, so there's nothing I can do to help you. That's all have a nice day." He treated me like I was a two year old, and despite his promise he did not let me speak with him or listen to my questions afterwards. I didn't have my MRI disk, and before I left the room he added " And in the future, next time it would be helpful to actually bring the disk." So even though I am in extreme pain, he diagnosed without reading my MRI, without much to go on,&was belittling to me as a person. I left the office in tears. I do not recommend.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

This Doctor lied on the notes he took. Did not check my knee or back as he should have after I was injured at work. Told me the MRI said I had a tear in my meniscus. Then when I came back 2 or 3 weeks later told me it was arthritis, so workman's comp will no longer pay for me because he said it was a pre existing condition. I have had two knee surgeries on my knee through workman's comp (2010 and 2011)and the arthritis is caused from the removal part of my meniscus. I was reinjured in Dec. 2011. This Dr. did not listen to me. He told me I needed to see another Dr. when I asked him what to do about the pain in my back. He would not give me a referral to see another Dr. I saw another Dr for my back and he found the problem. This Dr should have his license removed and not be allowed to practice. I am still in a lot of pain because of the tear in the meniscus. Now I need a total knee replacement. Lord help the next person who sees him. I would never refer any one to him.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

He rushed my appointment, he diagnosed me with spina bifida and didn't so much as give me a muscle relaxer, he compared me to a car, and didn't help me at all, never ever, ever, ever, ever going back, wouldn't recommend him to an enemy.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr Nadler is the best. He has three board certifications. His office was professional.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

This guy is a quack. On the day I went to visit I forgot my x-rays and his staff told me to bring them next time. Well when Nadler came in he said he looked at my x-rays and I had a sprain, Lie #1. He said I can go back to work that I was fine Lie #2 when the urgent care doc had told me I had protruding discs and could never do my line of work again!! This guy is going to get someone paralyzed if he hasn't already.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Dr. Steven P. Nadler's Credentials

• French

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

MSP/BC Med