Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Randall A. Lewis

Dr. Lewis and all his staff were very knowledgeable, helpful and courteous. My shoulder was painful and with the diagnosis of Dr. Lewis, cortisone and follow up therapy it is much improved. Would recommend Dr. Lewis and TCO.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2020

Dr. Randall A. Lewis's response
Thanks for the excellent review and recommendation. We and Dr. Lewis really appreciate it, and are glad you had a great experience. -TCO

Submitted January 17, 2020

Dr. Lewis is a treasure. He’s honest and encouraging. His treatment of my knee pain at first was very helpful with cortisone injections. The treatments that helped immensely, stopped working due to arthritis and bone spurs. Dr. Lewis and his N.P. Libby explained total knee replacement and I have to say 9 weeks out from surgery I’m so happy I had the knee replaced. I’m back to walking the dog, playing with grandkids and no more pain and swelling!! I also had wrist tendon repair over 15 years ago by Dr. Lewis, resolving all wrist pain.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2020

Dr. Randall A. Lewis's response
Hello, thank you for the excellent review. We're glad that you had a great experience! -TCO

Submitted January 6, 2020

I have seen Dr. Lewis a few times for relief from knee and shoulder pain related to aging/arthritis. Not only does he practice conservative care (e.g., imaging only if needed, cortisone over surgery...), he is also kind, patient and caring. His staff is also exceptional. I highly recommend Dr. Lewis!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2019

Dr. Randall A. Lewis's response
Hello, thank you for the kind review. We and Dr. Lewis truly appreciate it, and are glad that you had a great experience! -TCO

Submitted October 8, 2019

Dr. Randall is wonderful! He did my hip replacement in 2013. He also has done replacements for two of my friends, and they they feel the same way I do about him. Excellent surgeon!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

Dr. Lewis is very skilled, and my experience with having a total knee replacement was a very positive one. I made a rapid recovery, partially because of the confidence that Dr. Lewis gave me that I would do well.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

Replacement complications with scar tissue, Dr. Lewis did arthroscopic surgery and I am back to normal! Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

Dr. Lewis spent a lot of time explaining my hip replacement procedure and exactly what I needed to do to get back to normal activities. I was golfing after 6 weeks and completely normal at 6 months. He and his staff are all on the same page and are helpful and very friendly.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Dr Lewis did a fantastic job on my knee replacement. After 2 weeks I was back at the Y exercising on the stationary bike, lifting weights and doing other exercises. During my 9th week I was in Arizona golfing. Not only golfing using a cart but walking and carrying my clubs for 18 holes. Thank you Dr Lewis!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Randall A. Lewis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Randall A. Lewis, MD, is a general orthopedist, with special interests in joint replacement, fracture care, and sports medicine.

• English

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Burnsville, MN