Ratings for Dr. Paul R. Callegari

Dr Callegari took great care of my son last week for surgery and after care. On top of knowing his specialty well he has what most Dr's lack... an awesome bedside manner. He is a straight shooter which I completely respect but you can tell he genuinely cares about his patient!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Excellent surgeon who spent a lot of time rxplaining the procedure, expectations. Very caring. Excellent staff. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Completely satisfied with whole experience we had with Dr. Callegari and staff

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

The best! Very happy with surgery and with the excellent care we have received from Dr. Callegari!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Very nice person an great plastic surgeon!Staff is pleasant would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Staff is rude, does not practice good hygiene. Work is substandard. His nurse should be fired!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

staff is helpful, courteous and nice. Very VERY good bedside manner and the receptionist is funny, she calmed my daughter during the whole visit. I LOVE this doctor and recommend him to everyone I know!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

The staff was rude and unhelpful. The young lady working there has no business dealing with the public.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Callegari and his nurse, Becca are absolutely the best around! I had a breast reduction a week ago and Dr. Callegari did a fantastic job. He gave me all the information I needed plus answered all the questions I had. He made me feel completely at ease with the surgery. I would definitely recommend him to anyone else!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I needed a breast reduction and was referred to him by a previous patient. He was very professional and made me feel very comfortable in my decision. He made sure I understood the procedure, and was great during the follow-up visits as well. I went from a 36 "J" to a 36 "D". He did a tremendous job. My breasts look great and the scaring is minimal. Needless to say, I am very glad I went to him. He does great work!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Dr. Paul R. Callegari's Credentials

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1983)