Dr. Mila Paltac

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mila Paltac

Great dentist Very comfortable Quickly got work done Reasonable 👍 Thank you doc ,Norma ,Nancy

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

I am war veteran. I have major spinal problems. Can’t sit in a chair can’t lie down. I also have major dental anxiety and fear. Lidocaine does not work for me. Previous dentist did not even want to deal with me. I understand that I am difficult. I did not have high hopes when I went to Dental Health. I was wrong. DR MILA 🙏 THANK YOU. She is most caring and capable doctors I have been to. She diagnosed my problems. Explained in detail everything. DrSilvestri is gum doctor. I had to have gum surgery. She was amazing. They gave me special pillows for my knees and neck. Gave me laughing gas to ease up injection. So friendly and kind. I am so much better. No more odor from my mouth. Had crowns on two teeth. White healthy smile. She laid me in a chair and made sure I had minimal back pain and was able to get through procedure without any pain. I AM VERY HAPPY AND RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE TO EVERYONE. I am done with my treatment. Need only cleanings from now on. Thank you once again. GOD BLESS YOU

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Hi I have been going to dental Health for 15 years now Were do I begin I absolutely love my dentist They are gental, they are passionate,they do everything to make you happy and comfortable I truly appreciate their care I went to many dentists before but once I met Dr. Mila , dr david , Dr Silvestry I never even thought about going elsewhere This team is very knowledgeable I have hade implants, bridges ,root canals , you name it The fact is it’s been 17 years and all my work is still in my mouth and I m happy Is there anything wrong with that picture ? Absolutely not I have a lot of friends of mine that I sent to them and they all have the same opinion Norma is always great at the front Konrad and Nancy are my angels Ludy always cleans the remains of my teeth very hard and does a great job They will come to help you on weekends if you really need them They will call in prescription s immediately if you need it They would call you back anytime if you need them What else’s there to ask for Kudos to you doctor I wish you stay in that practice forever And doc don’t get disappointed with any of this pardon my French crap that some crazy people write about you and your group They simply haven’t seen better in my opinion We love you We know how good you are and how hard you work !!!!!!!!’ Maryanne

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

I had a broken tooth , woke up in the middle of the night with terrible pain. Nothing was helping me. Took some Advil pain was unbearable. My neighbor suggested dental health. I called they took me in immediately. I was already happy. They used gas gave me antibiotic right there. Dr Mila numbed me. I DID NOT EVEN FEEL IT. She got me out of pain. Started my root canal. She was GREAT. NORMA front desk so sweet. They have all kinds of specialists in the office. I will need another tooth pulled by oral surgeon. Thank god there are still people who care. WHO WOULD ONLY WANT TO HELP. Bottom line. I am much better. THANK TO MY NEW DENTIST.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Perfectionist. That’s what I would say about Dr Mila Staff just kind and friendly. I am her patient for years. She is always learning something new. Using ew tools and take her time. Would not even put my crown in until it was absolutely perfect. I appreciate that quality. She surprised me by using this camera that shows everything inside my mouth on a screen. Very informative and easy to see what is going on. I never had any problems reaching her. 24 hour service. Very clean. FINANCIALY VERY ACCOMODATING. !!!!! I TRUST HER !!!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

Dr. Mila changed my life She was dentist number 4. I changed a few doctors. No one was as attentive as she. Took time explaining everything. Showed me every detail on the X-ray and has camera so you can see on large tv screen every detail. I needed a smile makeover. Every dentist I went to was charging me 750 for whitening. She is charging 150 per jaw. So 300 for full mouth. She is really good and reasonable. My crown was 200 dollars less then any other office. But when final makeover was done I cried. She really did a great job. I am confident and not worried to smile anymore. They also have gum specialist and she is wonderful. I always had a gummy smile so she lifted my gums. Everything looks so natural now. As if I was born this way. She gave me payment options. Very grateful for that as well. Maximized my insurance. Dr. Mila is a really great person. I am lucky to be her patient. Forever grateful for my confident smile.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Buyer Beware: make sure you have procedures submitted to your insurance company before any work is done. You will be told to take out a payment plan after they run your credit. Get everything in writing and not scribbled on a piece of paper. Get explanation from your insurance company. During the course of work she will tell you it will cost more $. Also, said whitening would be $150 because of me paying so much out of pocket. Next time I inquired it was $300. The bottom line is more important than the patient.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Thank you so much Dr Mila for everything you did for me. After years of horrible fear of dentist I finally found one that cared enough to take time and listened. I had allergic reactions to all dental anesthesia always. That was a reason why I avoided dental treatments. This time it was unavoidable. Pain and swelling didn’t let me sleep or eat Dr Mila came up with an amazing solution. She ordered medicine for me that she used to get me numb. No pain no shaking from allergic reaction. My infection was huge She was wonderful and attentive. Helped me every way possible. There are not too many doctors this days that do what she did. I am very HAPPY. My whole family is going to switch to her. Nice office. People are friendly and kind. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

I had an amazing experience with Dr Mila. She is not only kind, she is patient, professional, and cares about your well being. The staff is amazing! Norma, Conrad, Virginia, Nancy, and Ludy are a Golden Team and I appreciate them all. Thank you so much for the amazing treatment!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

First, I would just like to say that I am not understanding any of these bad reviews. Anyway, I went to Dr. Mila for a cleaning and consultation on fixing my smile. I didn’t want a new set a teeth, I just wanted to see if there was something I can do to make me feel more confidence. 10 years ago I was told I needed in an implant due to the fact that I still had a small baby tooth in the front of my mouth at 19 years old. I was terrified that it would fall out but I was also terrified to get an implant. Fast forward 10 years later and I was still having nightmares that I would fall out. On top of having a baby tooth, I had a tiny lateral incisor between that and my central incisor (front teeth) and on the opposite side I was missing an incisor altogether and just had a canine there. After a good cleaning from the hygienist, Dr. Mila came in to check her work and evaluate my smile. She knew money was tight but that I really wanted to do this so she honestly gave me such a good price. Her pricing was thousands less than other places. I didn’t even need an implant! Instead, she recommended we remove my baby tooth and create a bridge on either side to make my lateral incisor normal (refer to pics). On the opposite side of my mouth she recommended turning the canine into an incisor. She explained everything to me thoroughly. Her assistant had the same assessment. As far as the two large front teeth, she did not want to touch them. To make me happy she contoured them to make them more feminine and youthful. Over the next few visits, I saw her husband Dr. David, the cosmetic dentist. He does AMAZING work! He was able to make me beautiful temporaries on the spot. He answered any questions I had and made sure everything looked perfect. I am so grateful to the both of them for giving me the confidence I always deserved to have. Dr. Mila, Dr. David, Conrad, Nancy, and the rest of the staff are all such amazing people. I hold a special place for them in my heart. -Gia

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018