Ratings for Dr. Mila Paltac

I became doctor Mila s patient 10 years ago. She fixed my teeth on thee top I had no problems at all. Everything she did is still in a great shape. I send my brother to her. Very bad teeth. Dr. Mila took care of him 6 years no problems. Very good. I went back now to fix my bottom teeth. I am so happy to see all her staff is still there. I absolutely trust Dr. Mila and she explains everything. NO PAIN!!!!! REALLY GOOD PRICE!!! She is helping me a lot. Thank you doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

I am 62 years old. Had a bridge done 3 years ago by another dentist. Bridge became loose. I went to him. He told me I need implants and all teeth pulled on my upper left side. I was very upset and my close family friends recommended DR MILA. Omg. She is truly wonderful. All this was happening 1 month before my daughter s wedding. Dr Mila took her time checked every little thing. She told me she could help me. AND SHE DID!!! She pulled only one tooth. Gave me root canal. BY THE WAY NO PAIN!!!!! My temporary bridge looks amazing!!! I danced and smiled for wedding pictures. Thank you so much to whole office. Thank you for caring and being so professional. If you need good trust worthy dentist I recommend Dental Health and Dr Mila!!! Price was definitely half from another doctor. And she saved my teeth.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

I had to get my teeth done within 5 weeks for my sons wedding. Had a few options. Dr. Mila was most realistic. She made sure I was comfortable with what she offered. Did all my bottom front teeth. BEAUTIFUL JOB!!!! Saw her 3 times. All done. So PROFESSIONAL. I was smiling in every picture!!!! Thank You So Much. Best wishes to whole Dental Health Family. Going back to get my implants. By the way implant doctor is AMAZING!!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

Had to find dentist. Bad tooth pain. Needed a root canal. Dr Mila saw me. Had an emergency root canal. NO PAIN. Thank you doctor. Very helpful and nice 👍. I also liked office. Clean and professional. Definitely found dentist for my family.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

I am 56 year old man. Last time I went to see a dentist was 12 years ago. I was told I had a gum disease. My fear was so strong that I never went went back. DR MILA CHANGED MY LIFE!!!! Amazing bedside manner!!! I AM GREATFULL. !!! She put me at ease. Explained every possible detail. I am in the middle of treatment now. I feel much better. VERY HAPPY with treatment and payment plan was easy. Reasonable and caring. Office staff is really professional. I referred a few friends. I would like to recommend them to anyone who needs smart caring doctor.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Great dentist Very comfortable Quickly got work done Reasonable 👍 Thank you doc ,Norma ,Nancy

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

I am war veteran. I have major spinal problems. Can’t sit in a chair can’t lie down. I also have major dental anxiety and fear. Lidocaine does not work for me. Previous dentist did not even want to deal with me. I understand that I am difficult. I did not have high hopes when I went to Dental Health. I was wrong. DR MILA 🙏 THANK YOU. She is most caring and capable doctors I have been to. She diagnosed my problems. Explained in detail everything. DrSilvestri is gum doctor. I had to have gum surgery. She was amazing. They gave me special pillows for my knees and neck. Gave me laughing gas to ease up injection. So friendly and kind. I am so much better. No more odor from my mouth. Had crowns on two teeth. White healthy smile. She laid me in a chair and made sure I had minimal back pain and was able to get through procedure without any pain. I AM VERY HAPPY AND RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE TO EVERYONE. I am done with my treatment. Need only cleanings from now on. Thank you once again. GOD BLESS YOU

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Hi I have been going to dental Health for 15 years now Were do I begin I absolutely love my dentist They are gental, they are passionate,they do everything to make you happy and comfortable I truly appreciate their care I went to many dentists before but once I met Dr. Mila , dr david , Dr Silvestry I never even thought about going elsewhere This team is very knowledgeable I have hade implants, bridges ,root canals , you name it The fact is it’s been 17 years and all my work is still in my mouth and I m happy Is there anything wrong with that picture ? Absolutely not I have a lot of friends of mine that I sent to them and they all have the same opinion Norma is always great at the front Konrad and Nancy are my angels Ludy always cleans the remains of my teeth very hard and does a great job They will come to help you on weekends if you really need them They will call in prescription s immediately if you need it They would call you back anytime if you need them What else’s there to ask for Kudos to you doctor I wish you stay in that practice forever And doc don’t get disappointed with any of this pardon my French crap that some crazy people write about you and your group They simply haven’t seen better in my opinion We love you We know how good you are and how hard you work !!!!!!!!’ Maryanne

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

I had a broken tooth , woke up in the middle of the night with terrible pain. Nothing was helping me. Took some Advil pain was unbearable. My neighbor suggested dental health. I called they took me in immediately. I was already happy. They used gas gave me antibiotic right there. Dr Mila numbed me. I DID NOT EVEN FEEL IT. She got me out of pain. Started my root canal. She was GREAT. NORMA front desk so sweet. They have all kinds of specialists in the office. I will need another tooth pulled by oral surgeon. Thank god there are still people who care. WHO WOULD ONLY WANT TO HELP. Bottom line. I am much better. THANK TO MY NEW DENTIST.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Perfectionist. That’s what I would say about Dr Mila Staff just kind and friendly. I am her patient for years. She is always learning something new. Using ew tools and take her time. Would not even put my crown in until it was absolutely perfect. I appreciate that quality. She surprised me by using this camera that shows everything inside my mouth on a screen. Very informative and easy to see what is going on. I never had any problems reaching her. 24 hour service. Very clean. FINANCIALY VERY ACCOMODATING. !!!!! I TRUST HER !!!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018