Ratings for Dr. Siuhung Fan

Everyone has been so good to me there. Dr. Fan is very good. He is been treating me for several years.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I absolutely love going to Dr. Fan!! If you don't want to have a good time at the dentist office or don't have a sense of humor, then don't come here because it doesn't feel like the dreading dentist visits we all grew up being scared of. I always feel so comfortable whenever I get my work done or for my regular cleaning check ups. Dr. Fan loves to joke around which eases my nerves. He's always trying to give you the best option without trying to make you pay for unnecessary things to fix etc. like a lot of other dentists I've been to in the past. He's a loyal dentist that has his heart in the right place and I've been going to him for years! Check him out I swear you won't regret it :)

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

He is a great dentist.... very funny, and sings walking down the hallway. He is definitely a no pain dentist.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Very helpful, and inexpensive for cleanings, xrays, fillings. For my family, it's better to pay Dr. Fan out of pocket than to pay insurance premiums because his prices are so reasonable. Kind hygienists who are good with children as well as adults. Scheduling can be a little flaky, but no big problems there. Very happy with Dr. Fan. I've been a patient for more than a decade.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr. Fan is by far one of the best dentist I have ever gone to. he has been my dentist for 25 years. He has gotten me through a lot of pain. He is an advocate on keeping your own teeth unless it is just to much as in my case. Today I get 7 extractions and my new top plate.... He did not want to do it but I insisted..... He is a big joker and like to play around with his staff. Some people may see that as being mean. That is not his intention it is to make a light hearted work place for his staff and patience.....

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Very unprofessional; discusses personal opinions and leaves patients waiting while he rambles on about gays, football.... He crowned and filled the wrong teeth; lost my chart; didn't know what I came in for. Staff was no better. Kept asking me why I was there. I had an appointment, but they cancelled it and lost my paperwork. I now am going to another dentist to do the work he was supposed to do. Staff tried to charge me an extra $300 from their quoted price. Worst dentist I have been to.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Dr. Fan is the best. He has been my dentist for many years.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

3yrs. later, I have no teeth on one side and all the back teeth on the other, 3 rotten front teeth/went in with an injury on one side HE DECIDED to ground down all molars and eye teeth on the other, then put temp. in,2 &1/2 yrs. later I have 2 teeth on one side, and a letter wanting $5995cash,now I have 10 teeth to be pulled,have lost over30lbs.,HE Never Asked Me if I wanted dentures!Try eating baby food and drinking your meals for that long.I missed lawsuit by 2 yrs., But EVERYONE THAT SEES ME GETS TO SEE A 50 YR. OLD WOMAN WITH 2 AND 1/2 TEETH AND THEY ARE TOLD,HE SAID HE WOULD REFUND MY MONEY,he DID NOT, EVEN THE CHECK OUT GIRLS AT PUBLIX KNOW WHO HE IS! UNlESS YOUR RICH FIND A REAL HONEST DENTIST WHO DOES NOT RUN 4 TO 5 CHAIRS AT THE SAME TIME AND SCREAM AT HIS EMPLOYEES!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Dr. Fan and his staff are wonderful! After having my oldest son I was diagnosed with having "extremely soft teeth". A different dentists exact words after gouging a hole in the back of one of my teeth. Needless to say due to this and a dentist that wasn't the greatest, my teeth all started to break and fall out. A friend of mine has been a patient of Dr. Fan's for years, and had asked him if he would be willing to remove my teeth PRO-BONO. He actually agreed. This is after 7 years of trying to find a dentist to work with my bad credit to do payment plans. So far he has removed 9 and has scheduled the rest. His staff is great and knowledgeable. I have a fear of dentists, they talked me through it and calmed most of my fears. The Dr. has a great personality and a great heart!! Not something you often find in any doctor let alone a dentist. I highly recommend Dr. Fan!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Not out to get your money by doing unnecessary/optional procedures. Dr. and staff have great personalities, and they do their best to make you comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011