Ratings for Dr. Mason P. Jett

i was so hopeful, but the outcome was sooo disappointing.. and now i have a herniated bellybutton...which cant be fixed (like u said u could) unless i almost die...not covered on my insurance..i have to be dying for it to be fixed on my insurance...something to look forward to..thnx alot

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

Dr. Jett and staff was very knowledgable and thorough. He inquired of my symptoms, reviewed my lab work and scheduled my surgery. I left his office feeling very confident that I had made the correct choice of asking him to perform my surgery.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

run from him dont walk he will cut something off...

flag | Submitted May 2, 2010

doesnt use a sterile procedure. patients gets a lot of infections. he answerpages quick, but overall, he is dangerous.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

My Husband is a diabetic who had to have his legs amputated below the knees. Dr. Jett performed 5 surgeries on him before he was finished. One time he sent him home with an open wound on one of his legs. He is an over bearing person and has the worst bedside manner of any Dr. I know. I would never recommend him even to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

he almost killed my mother. She was suppose to have a 30 minute procedure to insert a shunt and it ended up a 4 hour surgery. He removed all of her intestines, cleaned them out and nicked them in the process spreading infections through out her abdomen. Then he went on vacation and we never saw him again. His partner took over when she was brought into the emergency room throwing up fecal matter. she was in the hospital for 3 weeks on nothing but antibiotics and it took a year to get back to normal. Don't ever let him cut on you.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Dr. Mason P. Jett's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal