Ratings for Dr. Hadi Nouredine

Was recently a new patient to Dr. Nouredine, I normally do not like going to the dentist but I enjoyed my experience there. My hygentist was very nice and Dr. Nouredine is very friendly, gentle, and was very thorough through out my exam and treatment. Very trust worthy and caring man! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Dr Nouredine is a very nice and kind man. I went to him in an emergency state, he calmed me down and addressed my condition. I broke my front teeth in an accident, Dr Nouredine was able to save my two front teeth with root canals and beautiful crowns. You can not even tell that I have crowns, the cost was very reasonable, and he made me feel very safe and comfortable. I would recommend this Dentist to my friends and family!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

Dr. Nouredine is really terrific! I have finally found a dentist that is a perfectionist and can do everything.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

A month ago my brother fell and knocked out all 8 of his front teeth. I took him to Dr. Hadi Nouredine's office in Beaverton. I called his emergency number on a Sunday afternoon and he was happy to come in and help. My brothers teeth were completely out of socket and torn through the gums. Dr. Nouredine put his teeth back and fixed his gums. He did this work alone and saved his teeth before he lost them. He stabilized the teeth and made them look normal again. thanks to Dr. Hadi Nouredine my brother still has his smile and any patient would be lucky to have him as a dentist.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

I've been Dr. Hadi's patient for 7 years now, and I couldn't be any happier. Had my son's wisdom teeth pulled the other day, he did an amazing job and personally called to check on him. I can't say enough kind words about him. I'm just happy we found the right dentist for us. I would very much recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012