Ratings for Dr. Richard A. COHN

Dr. Cohn is very personable, knowledgeable and professional. He has always gone above and beyond to help me and answer all my questions. His office has a beautiful optical department with an extensive collection of eyeglasses. I highly recommend this doctor and his awesome staff.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

I found Dr. Cohn and his staff to be very knowledgeable and friendly. He specializes in glaucoma, which is my problem, and explained things very clearly to me.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

OVERBOOKS - stay away!! you'll wait forever. Not worth the wait!!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

This doc is the worst! I think the 5 star review above was probably written by him. I waited 95 minutes for my appointment. He finally breezed in with an assistant and proceeded to flirt with her for about 3 minutes before even introducing himself. He drew a diagram to explain my condition. When I asked him if I could put my contact lenses back in so I could see what he was trying to explain, he said he didn't want to waste his time waiting for me to put my lenses in, which would have taken me about 1 minute to do. He offered no apology for keeping me waiting 95 minutes, yet didn't want to waste 1 minute of his own time to make sure I understood what he was trying to explain. This is probably the most arrogant, uncaring doctor I have ever been to. In addition, he wanted me to schedule 2 more appointments to do testing that other ophthamalogists have done at the initial visit (guess he prefers to collect 3 copays instead of just the one that his peers do).

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

I saw Dr. Cohn at his Oviedo office. He explained my conditions and treatments like no one else has ever done. He and his staff are very caring and I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

Dr. Richard A. COHN's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1991)