Ratings for Dr. Stephen M. Weisner

Under the care of Dr. Weisner, I received a complete dental health evaluation. My time in braces, though short, was skillfully handled. I love the service and feel like a real part of the family. The office is very accommodating to my work schedule and the friendly assistants are both personable and talented in their craft. This practice is constantly evolving and cutting edge. Thanks to the Dr I love my smile and wear it with pride :)

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I love my smile.. Dr Weisner as a superb orthodontist..Wonderful, friendly, dedicated staff..I refer all my friends there

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

Superb dr and staff. Dr Weisner is great. Good looking as well. Did beautiful work to make my son's smile fantastic. I recommend him to all my friends and family members. They end up thanking me every time

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I have 3 kids, youngest 2 are on the autism spectrum. He did the braces for my oldest and both him and her were very pleased. That daughter is a people pleaser. My middle child went, he has issues with brushing wihich most autistic kids do. He was 1/2 way through with the braces when the dr decided he wasn't following "his" (the drs) treatment plan and removed the braces. I agreed and that was that. Then my third child who is autistic as well got braces, again, he determined she wasn't following "his" treatment plan so he wanted to remove her braces. I said no way, took her to another orthodontist and now she lhas amazing teeth no thanks to him! If you have a child that is a little rebellious (which who doesn't) then DON'T take them to Dr Weisner.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

The only pleasant thing I can say is the Dentist is personable. I found his website in my search for help curing my TMJ problem. I was scheduked for an appointment within a couple of days. His office staff was not very warm, and after telling me they took my insurance, made me pay $190.00 up front to see the doctor, and said they submitted it to either my dental or medical insurance plan and that I would get reimbursed. They never submitted anything to my insurance. I did not know I would have to pay out of pocket from my initial phone call, but luckily I had a means to pay once I arrived for the appointment. So he saw me, looked at my jaw and face, took Xrays and before I knew it a mold of my mouth was being made by his goofy tech. I had to wait 2 weeks for him to determine that he could do nothing for me. Then he refers me to a friend at Tufts Dental School. I remained in pain till I found another doc to help. So essentially I wasted $190.

Submitted August 29, 2010